Hydratec Road Show
Coming soon to a city near you!
Hydratec will be making a series of one-day presentations in meeting rooms in selected cities around the country to show off our latest software. This includes our upcoming versions for the Revit platform!
In the morning, we will demonstrate the best new features of HydraCAD, HydraCALC and HydraLIST. We will also answer questions that might arise. During a complimentary lunch, we will demonstrate our new HydraCAD for Revit, HydraCALC for Revit and HydraLIST for Revit. After lunch, we will dig deeper into the Revit world and touch on a number of other subjects.
All Hydratec customers are welcome - there is a US $95 charge per attendee for these seminars, prepaid via credit card. We cannot give refunds if you cannot make it. You should be somewhat familiar with Hydratec software so that you may be better prepared to ask questions.
How to vote:
Please fill out the Road Show Voting Form with your information and the number of attendees you intend to register.New Road Show Vote
Start 8:00 - 9:00am
Available Help Resources for Hydratec Products
9:00 - 9:30am
Introduction to the New Flexible Sprinkler Connection Tools
9:30 - 10:00am
Working with Sleeves
10:00 - 11:00pm
Being More Efficient with AutoCalc
- AutoCalcs with fewer but more desirable reference points
- Adding fittings to the drawing to be picked up in the calculation
- Inserting Hydraulic Nameplate Data into the drawing
- Calculating Multiple Floors
11:00 - 12:00pm
Reviewing built-in examples for various situations, ie:
- Building Points with Two Elevations
- Peaked Wood Truss Framing with Dormers
Lunch Topic - Introduction to Hydratec for Revit Products: HydraCAD for Revit, HydraLIST for Revit and HydraCALC for Revit
12:00 - End
Various Topics and Q&A:
- Aligning the Model with a specified BIM Base Point
- 60 Tips & Tricks in 60 Minutes
- Standardized plot settings
- Plot Building Sections and Sprinkler System Sections
- 3D Risers using Listable Dynamic Blocks
- And more…
Voted locations will show up here. Cities requested will be moved to the confirmed city list and will be open for registration at that time.
Current Votes: 409